- Make check out to the “UCSB Foundation.”
- In memo section of check, write “Gevirtz School” and, if applicable, a specific program, center, or fund name (i.e. Alumni Fellowship Fund – Education, Koegel Autism Center, Dean’s Fund, etc.
- Mail check to:
Attn: John Hammond
University of California
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-9490
- You will receive a tax receipt from the UCSB Foundation via mail.
By Credit Card:
Use our secure online giving form for gifts up to $10,000. You will receive a tax receipt via email. For gifts greater than $10,000, please contact John Hammond at (805) 893-7690 or email@example.com.
Pledges by Phone or Email:
Make a pledge by contacting Director of Development, John Hammond at 805-893-7695 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Planned or Estate Gifts:
There are many planned giving possibilities that can benefit both the donor and the Gevirtz School including annuities, trusts, bequests, and insurance options. For further information contact John Hammond at (805) 893-7695 or email@example.com. Feel free to visit the UCSB-wide website about planned giving containing a planned giving resource toolbox, examples of popular gift strategies, and donor testimonials.
For help coordinating gifts of stock, please contact:
The following information is required for accurate processing of stock gifts:
- Donor Name
- Name of stock
- Number of shares and approximate value, if known
- Expected date
- Method of delivery (DTC, physical certificates, other)
- Broker contact information (company, contact name and phone)
- Is the gift for the Foundation or the Regents? For Regents gifts, please supply the account number. For Foundation gifts, please supply the fund name and/or number, type of fund, department, and purpose of gift. John Hammond can assist with this information.
The Gevirtz School appreciates your generosity! Thank you for making a gift and an impact on the future of our school!