Welcome and thank you for your interest in applying to the Gevirtz Graduate School of Education- Department of Counseling, Clinical, and School Psychology at UCSB. The following provides the necessary information to guide you through the application process online. Please use this in junction with the application checklist, as there are additional details in this checklist. Application Checklist.
1. Online Electronic Application- Go to http://www.graddiv.ucsb.edu/eapp and START a New Application
2. Scan and Upload an official transcript created by your university for each instruction you have attended and taken over 12 units.
3. Send at least 3 Letters of Recommendation. Letters must arrive electronically via your online application. You will be asked to supply the name, email address, and current institution/company of each recommender.
4. Upload your Statement of Purpose, Personal Contributions/Achievements, and Resume/CV.
5. Upload a Writing Sample
6. Upload At a Glance
7. Have your GRE and TOEFL or IELTS scores electronically transmitted by the testing service to UCSB. The UCSB institution code for the GRE is 4835. Department codes are not needed. In addition to sending the scores electronically make sure to go back into your UCSB on-line application using your email password, go onto the application status page, and enter the ETS registration number and test date that can be found on your ETS official score sheet which only you know.
8. Pay and Submit: Pay the non refundable $80.00 Application Fee ($100 for International Applicants). Payment may be either by Credit Card (Visa and Master Card only), Check, or International Money Order. For Credit Card Payment, please follow the directions at the end of the electronic application.
**Your application will only be accessible to the faculty for review once it is confirmed that you have completed all requirements.
**Once an admission decision is made (Feb-July) you will be able to view the decision on your application status page.