Employment Opportunity F/T
Employment opportunities are posted as they are received by the Education office and removed after one month.
JOB POSTING #1:
Senior Trainer and Educator (Exempt, full-time)
The Institute for Curriculum Services (ICS) seeks a detail-oriented, articulate, organized professional development trainer and curriculum developer for our downtown San Francisco office with frequent travel around the country.
· Excited to bring ICS’s curricula and professional development to teachers around the country
· Highly skilled in time management and group facilitation
· Exceptionally organized and attentive to detail
· Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to take initiative
· Attuned to group dynamics and adept at maintaining a positive atmosphere
· Eager to help those around you, flexible, friendly, and a team player
· A quick learner and tech savvy
· Very efficient and productive
· A Master’s degree in Education or closely related field
· A minimum of 5 years of classroom teaching experience; experience teaching social studies to middle and high school students preferred
· Demonstrated experience and success teaching adult learners and training trainers
· Creativity and proven experience in curriculum development and instructional design
· Working knowledge of Common Core and other regional and national education standards
· Knowledge of social studies content areas from Ancient Civilizations through Modern World History
· Knowledge of 21st century skills for students
· An interest in Judaism, Jewish history, and Israel
· Strong research and analysis skills using various methods including databases, internet, survey/evaluation tools, library and university reference materials
· A national non-profit initiative committed to accurate K-12 education on Jews, Judaism, and Israel
· Passionate about the work that we do
· A small collaborative team that is intellectually curious, warm, and upbeat
· Located in downtown San Francisco, right alongside the beautiful San Francisco Bay
We celebrate and appreciate the contributions of all of our team members, encourage professional development, and seek talented and personable individuals to be a part of our team.
If the above is a good fit for you, please send your cover letter and resume with the job title in the subject line to: Aliza Craimer Elias, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include where you learned about this position.
*Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
ICS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disabilities.