Gevirtz School faculty and students are highly engaged in a variety of international projects across the globe including collaborative research, prominent lectures/workshops, teacher/student exchanges, and philanthropic projects. The extent of the School’s internationalization for the 2013-14 academic year includes:
- 88 countries in which faculty members are conducting research or presenting findings
- 29 visiting international students (over 8% of our graduate student population) representing 13 countries across 5 continents;
- 34 visiting scholars representing 9 countries across 4 continents;
- 11 UCSB teacher education students will be involved in exchanges among institutions in the U.S., Denmark, Singapore, and Switzerland;
- 8 Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) with institutions across 4 continents.
To learn more about this work, visit the links at left.