The Santa Barbara Conference and Visitors Bureau website provides useful information about local areas and sites to visit: http://www.santabarbaraca.com/
Finding the Airbus from Los Angeles Airport (LAX) to Santa Barbara
1. After you arrive at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), be sure to exit the terminal building on the Lower Level, which is the one for the arrival passengers.
2. Look for the center island that has a GREEN signboard stating ˇ°Santa Barbara Airbusˇ±.
3. Wait under the signboard for the Santa Barbara Airbus.
4. The Santa Barbara Airbus picks passengers up at 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 12:30 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m., 10:00 p.m. daily. It takes 2 hours 15 minutes to arrive at its downtown Santa Barbara stop.
5. When you board the bus, you just need to mention your name to the driver. The driver should have a record of your reservation. Ask the driver to call Mian @ 805-680-7028 if there is any problem about the ticket reservation.
6. If you miss the Santa Barbara Airbus that has been originally reserved for you, simply wait for the next bus. You can call 1 805 964 7759 or 1 800 423 1618 any time to ask when the next bus will come to the Tom Bradley terminal to pick you up.