Requesting a Degree Check

The GGSE Student Affairs Office performs degree checks for students in the Departments of Counseling, Clinical and School Psychology and Education (including students in the Joint Doctorate Program/JDP).

CNCSP students should contact Katie Tucciarone (email: to request a degree check. 

EDUC and JDP students should contact Maritza Fuljencio (email: to request a degree check.

It is recommended that students complete at least their first year of study before requesting a degree check.