You will need to provide original receipts, a signed A5. Domestic Travel worksheet or A6. Foreign Travel worksheet with PI approval to

*The A7. Mileage Log may be used for recurring trips, and should be submitted on a monthly basis. Please complete the A7. Mileage Log if you are only requesting to be reimbursed for mileage alone.

* Select travel expenses can be reimbursed to the payee prior to the travel trip taking place (must be at least 30 days in advance of trip). Please reference A3. Travel Advance worksheet and consult with a Research Administrator if you have any questions.

All documents listed above can be found on the GGSE Resources page under Expenses in section A. Travel Forms/Guides.