You may claim per diem in your travel reimbursement worksheet for international travel, not domestic. Per diem rates can be found on the GSA website, for Meals & Incidental Expenses (M&IE) and for Lodging (see bottom right corner of map for foreign rates).

*To claim the per diem rate on international travel, you do not need receipts.